- 4 medium size russet potatoes, baked
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Pinch salt & pepper
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 4 pieces of bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 1 green onion, sliced
Optional garnish: 1/2 cup sour cream
- Make sure the potatoes are cooked & cooled.
- Cut each potato lengthwise. Using a small spoon, scoop out the flesh leaving 1/4″ left in the shell.
- Preheat air fryer to 350°. Rub the inside the potato shells with olive oil or spray with cooking spray. Add a pinch of salt to each potato.
- Place the potatoes in the air fryer pan, hollowed out side up. Cook 5 minutes or until the edges start to crisp.
- Fill potatoes evenly with bacon, cheese, and green onions.
- Cook for 5 – 7 minutes or until the cheese is melted.