- 1 1/2 lbs white fish
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
Mix all ingredients together except fish.
As a sauce:
- Lightly grease pan with cooking spray. Add fish to pan. Pour sauce on top.
- Cook over medium heat until done, approximately 15-20 min. Flip once about half way through
As a marinade:
- Add fish to a large bowl. Pour marinade on top and turn to make sure all the fish is covered. Marinate 30 minutes.
- Discard marinade and grill or bake (at 375 for 15-20 min) until fish is done to your liking.