- 2–3 pounds chicken (any cut, see blog post)
- 1 1/2 pounds potatoes, chopped
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed & chopped
- 15 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup low-sodium chicken broth (for pressure cooker)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Add potatoes and green beans to the slow cooker. Stir to mix.
- Season chicken with salt & pepper. Add chicken on top of potatoes & green beans.
- Season all the food with the Italian seasoning.
- Pour the diced tomatoes on top of the chicken.
- Cook HIGH 2-3 hours or LOW 4-6.
Electric Pressure Cooker
- Season chicken with salt & pepper.
- Turn the pressure cooker to saute. Once hot, add the oil and chicken skin-side down and sear, few minutes until browned. If you are using boneless, skinless chicken skip this step and add the chicken directly to the pressure cooker.
- Pour in broth and add potatoes on top of chicken. Sprinkle Italian seasoning on top of chicken & potatoes. Add diced tomatoes on top of the potatoes and do not stir. Close lid and seal valve. Set high pressure and cook 10 minutes. Quick release pressure.
- Add vegetables and cook another 3 minutes on high pressure. Quick release pressure when done. Make sure internal temperature for the chicken is 165° Fahrenheit).
- Season with more salt, pepper, or Italian seasoning if needed.