Slow Cooker/Instant Pot Beef Stir-Fry (Paleo/Whole30)
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours 10 mins
- Yield: 4 servings
- 2 lbs beef, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 tsp oil (for IP)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos (or low-sodium soy sauce if not paleo or whole30)
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil or sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp honey (optional, omit for whole 30)
- Add beef, bell peppers, onion, broccoli and carrots to the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, mix together SAUCE ingredients. Pour sauce into the slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Cook HIGH 2-3 hours or LOW 4-6.
- Turn on the IP and select Sauté. Once hot add oil to the pot. Add the beef and sear until browned, 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove beef & set aside.
- Add bell pepper, onion, carrots, and garlic and cook for a 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently. Turn off and add beef back to the IP.
- In a small bowl, mix together sauce ingredients. Pour the sauce into the IP. Stir to mix well.
- Close lid and seal valve. Set high pressure and cook for 5 minutes. Quick release pressure.
- Stir in broccoli. Cover & cook on WARM 10-15 minutes or until broccoli is tender.