- 12 large eggs
- 16 ounces carne asada, cooked & chopped
- 32 ounces frozen french fries
- 1/3 cup onion, diced
- 1/3 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted & diced
- 1/3 cup sour cream (or milk of your choice)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Spray slow cooker generously with cooking spray.
- Add half of the french fries to the bottom of the slow cooker and top with half the of onions, half the tomatoes, half the cooked carne asada, half of the avocado, and half of the cheese. Repeat layers again starting with the french fries and end with the avocado. Save the last cup of the cheese.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, sour cream, salt, and pepper. Pour mixture over the ingredients in the slow cooker. Top with remaining cheese.
- Cook HIGH 3-4 hours or LOW 6-8.