- *8 ounces regular white sandwich bread, crust removed (approx 10 slices)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup half & half
- 4 eggs
- Pinch of salt
- Dash of cayenne
- Dash of cumin
- Spray the slow cooker generously with cooking spray. Mix together the cheeses.
- Layer the cheese and the bread, beginning and ending with the bread.
- Mix together the eggs, seasonings, whipping cream, and half and half. Pour over the bread and cheese.
- Cook HIGH 1–2 hours, LOW 2-4 or until a knife is inserted into the middle and it comes out clean.
*8 ounces is the weight with the crust on