- 3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 15 ounces coconut cream or full-fat coconut milk
- 1 small onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp garam marsala
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- Dash of pepper
- Handful of fresh cilantro for garnish
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Cook HIGH 2-4 or LOW 4-6 hours.
- Turn the Instant Pot to saute, LOW temperature. Once hot, add the oil, onion, and garlic. Cook a few minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in the garam masala, paprika, salt, ginger, and pepper. Saute 1 minutes.
- Stir in the diced tomatoes. Deglaze the bottom by of the pressure cooker by scraping and bits off with a wooden spoon. Stir in tomato paste and chicken.
- Close lid and seal valve. Set high pressure and cook 9 minutes. Quick release pressure.
- Stir in coconut milk & serve.