- 1 1/2 pounds beef sirloin, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 28 ounces whole tomatoes (with juices)
- 15 ounces diced tomatoes (with juices)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil
- In large skillet over medium heat, add the ground beef and cook a few minutes until browned. Drain grease and add the ground beef to the slow cooker.
- Add all other ingredients to the slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Cook HIGH 3-4 hours or LOW 6-8.
Electric Pressure Cooker (Instant Pot)
- Turn on the pressure cooker and select sauté. Once hot add oil & beef sirloin and cook until beef is browned, 2-3 minutes. Remove beef from the pressure cooker.
- Add ground beef, bell pepper, and onion to the pot. Cook 5-7 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft, crumbling the turkey as it cooks. Drain fat excess grease if necessary.
- Add the beef sirloin back to the pressure cooker along with all remaining ingredients. Stir to mix well.
- Close lid and seal valve. Set Bean/Chili or HIGH setting for 20 minutes.
- When done, natural release pressure for 5 minutes then quick release any remaining pressure.