- 1 lb Sizzlefish sablefish (or another white fish)
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup low-sodium broth
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 zucchini, made into zoodles
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Add 2 tsp cumin all ingredients except fish into the slow cooker.
- Stir to mix well. Season fish with remaining 1 tsp cumin.
- Add fish to the slow cooker. You can scoop some of the liquid on top if you want.
- Cook High 1-2 or Low 2-4.