- 2–3 lbs pork shoulder
- 1 small yellow onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped (more for garnish)
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a small bowl, whisk together sauce ingredients.
- Add pork and onion to the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Pour sauce on top. Cook high 4-5 hours, low for 8-10.
- Remove pork from the slow cooker. Shred & place pork back in until ready to serve.