- 1 lb ground meat
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups enchilada sauce
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning (see blog post for homemade blend)
- 4 ounces diced green chiles
- 4 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 1 tbsp oil
- Heat oil large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground meat and cook, a few minutes until no longer pink. Crumble the meat as it cooks. Drain grease.
- Add ground meat and all the remaining ingredients to the slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Cook HIGH 1-2 hours or LOW 2-4.
Electric Pressure Cooker
- Turn on the pressure cooker and select sauté. Once hot add oil and ground meat to the pot. Cook a few minutes until meat is no longer pink. Drain grease.
- Hit cancel on the pressure cooker. Add the enchilada sauce, green chiles, taco seasoning, and cream cheese, stirring continuously until the cream cheese is melted. Whisk in the cheddar cheese one cup at a time.
- Hit sauté on the pressure cooker and cook a few minutes until cheese is melted. You’ll need to stir this continuously as it cooks.