- 1 lb. ground meat
- 2 cups enchilada sauce
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning (see blog post)
- 4 ounces diced green chiles
- 8–10 corn or flour tortillas
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, add ground meat, onion and bell pepper. Cook a few minutes until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are soft. Drain excess grease if needed. Stir in taco seasoning and green chiles and cook a few more minutes.
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray. Pour 1 cup of enchilada sauce into the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Spread 1/4 cup of the enchilada filling down the center of each tortilla. Wrap tortillas tightly around filling then place in the slow cooker seam side down. Top with remaining enchilada sauce. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Cook HIGH 1-2 hours or LOW 2-4.