Slow Cooker Moroccan Lamb (Low-Carb, Paleo, Whole30)
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours 10 mins
- Yield: 3-4 servings 1x
- 2 lbs lamb (I used shoulder chops)
- 2 tbsp Moroccan spice rub (see blog post)
- 1/4 lb carrots, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup low-sodium beef or chicken broth
- Pour broth into the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Mix together Moroccan spice rub in a small box. Press 2 tbsp of the spice rub firmly all over the lamb shoulder meat.
- Add lamb and vegetables to the slow cooker.
- Top with fresh mint.
- Cook HIGH 3-4 hours or LOW 6-8.