- 2–3 lbs pork ribs
- 1 lb potatoes or sweet potatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup seasoning salt (see blog post for homemade) or more
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce (optional)
- Season ribs generously with the seasoning salt. Add to the ribs to the slow cooker, standing up with the meat facing out.
- Add potatoes in the center inside the ribs.
- Cook HIGH 2-3 hour or LOW 4-6.
- Add the broth to the IP and add the trivet rack.
- Season ribs generously with the seasoning salt. Add the ribs to the IP, standing up around the trivet with the meat facing out. Add the potatoes inside the ribs on the trivet rack. Season potatoes with additional seasoning salt if needed.
- Close lid and seal valve. Set high pressure and cook for 35 minutes. Natural release pressure for 10 minutes then manually the remaining pressure.
nutritional info calculated without bbq sauce