- 2 lbs chicken
- 2 tsp oil (for IP)
- 1 tbsp arrowroot flour + 2 tbsp water (optional)
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth (1 cup for IP)
- Add chicken to the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, mix together sauce ingredients. Pour sauce on top of the chicken.
- Cook HIGH 2-3 hours or LOW 4-6.
- Turn on the Instant Pot and select Sauté. Once hot add oil to the pot.
- Add chicken (skin side down if using skin-on) and brown approximately 3-4 minutes per side.
- In a small bowl, mix together SAUCE ingredients. Pour sauce on top of chicken
- Close & seal vent. Select high pressure and set time for 13 minutes. Quick-release pressure.
1 Remove chicken from slow cooker or pressure cooker. Place chicken on baking sheet and BROIL until skin is crisp to your liking.
2 Mix together 1 tbsp arrrowroot flour (or your preferred thickener) and 2 tbsp water. Pour slurry into the pot. Stir to mix well. Cover and cook on WARM approx 5 minutes. *Use more slurry if you want a thicker sauce.