- 12 ounces broccoli slaw
- 1 lb meat, browned
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Handful fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
- 1 tablespoon oil
Optional but recommended: heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground meat and brown the meat, crumbling as you go. Drain grease.
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Cook HIGH 2-3 hours or LOW 4-6.
- Set pressure cooker to the high saute setting. Once hot, add oil, ground meat, and onion and cook until browned, 3-5 minutes, crumbling the meat as it cooks. Drain fat from the pressure cooker if needed.
- Stir in diced tomatoes, scraping any browned bits from the bottom of the pot. Stir in all remaining ingredients.
- Close and seal vent. Select high pressure and set time for 12 minutes.
- Quick-release pressure when cook time is completed.