Slow Cooker/Instant Pot Taco Chili
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours 5 mins
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1 small onion, diced
- 15 ounces black beans, drained and rinsed
- 15 ounces corn, drained and rinsed
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 10 ounces cans diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 2 tsp oil (for IP)
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Cook HIGH 2-3 or LOW 4-6.
- Set Instant Pot to the high saute setting. Heat oil.
- Add ground meat and cook until browned, 3-5 minutes, crumbling the meat as it cooks. You might need to do this in batches. Drain fat and remove from Instant Pot.
- Add garlic and onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 4-6 minutes.
- Stir in diced tomatoes, scraping any browned bits from the bottom of the pot. Stir in meat and all remaining ingredients, close and seal vent.
- Select manual setting and set time for 20 minutes. Quick-release pressure when cook time is completed.