- 1 1/2 lbs (approx 3-4 medium) zucchini, zoodled
- 1 lb ground meat
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp oil (for IP)
Optional: brown ground meat and drain the grease before adding to the slow cooker.
- Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Cook HIGH 1-2 hours or LOW 2-4
- Set Instant Pot to the high saute setting. Once hot, add oil.
- Add ground meat and cook until browned, 3-5 minutes, crumbling the meat as it cooks. You might need to do this in batches. Drain fat if needed.
- Stir in remaining ingredients EXCEPT zucchini zoodles.
- Close and seal vent. Select high pressure and set time for 8 minutes. Quick-release pressure when cook time is completed.
- Stir in zucchini zoodles and cook on WARM until soft to your liking.