- 1 pound ground pork
- 4 ounces cabbage, shredded
- 4 ounces carrots, shredded
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos (or low-sodium soy sauce)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add ground meat and cook approximately 3-5 minutes, crumbling the meat as you cook it. Remove ground pork from the skillet and drain the extra grease if necessary.
- Add cabbage, carrots, green onion, and garlic to the skillet. Cook 5-7 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
- Add ground pork back to the skillet along with all the remaining ingredients. Cook an additional 5-7 minutes.