- 2 lb ground chicken
- 3/4 cup hot sauce
- 15 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1/3 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 lb sweet potatoes, peeled & diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2–3 celery stalks, diced
- 2 medium-size carrots, peeled & diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp oil
- Heat large skillet. Once hot, add oil and ground chicken and cook a few minutes until no longer pink. Drain grease.
- Add chicken along with all other ingredients to the slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Cook HIGH 2-3 hours or LOW 4-6.
- Turn on the IP and select Sauté. Once hot add oil, and ground chicken and cook until no longer pink. Drain grease if you need to. Remove chicken and add onion, bell pepper, carrots, and celery & cook a few minutes until vegetables soften.
- Add chicken back into the pressure cooker along with all the remaining ingredients. Stir to mix well.
- Close lid and seal valve. Set high pressure and cook for 15 minutes. Quick release pressure.