- Preheat oven to 400.
- Add ghee to baking pan and place in the oven.
- Add corn flakes, seasoning, and almond flour to a medium size bowl.
- In another medium size bowl whisk together the egg and almond milk.
- Lightly dredge each chicken tender in the egg mixture and then the corn flake mixture, coating completely.
- Once each strip is coated, remove baking pan from the oven.
- Lay each strip flat in the melted ghee.
- Bake 15-20 minutes. Flip each strip over and bake an additional 10 minutes. Baking time may vary.