Shrimp, zoodles, vegetables and a light homemade sauce make up this super, easy, tasty and healthy low-carb meal that’s ready in less than 30 minutes.
Whole 30 at its finest. Whether you agree with the whole 30 program or not, you can’t deny that meals like this are flat out healthy. No processed food, all natural ingredients. This recipe is not only extremely flavorful, it’s filling and done in less than 30 minutes.
Outside of using wild caught shrimp like Sizzlefish, the key to this is the sauce. When it comes to the seasoning, I encourage you to use the seasoning of your choice based on your dietary needs and preferences. I used The Spice Cave’s SEA seasoning. Obviously I wanted to keep this whole 30 compliant and The Spice Cave has a great line of whole seasonings. The rest of the sauce includes ingredients that you probably already have. When it comes to the stir-fry vegetables use your favorites. I had bell peppers and onions. Carrots and sprouts would be good additions as well.
- 1 lb shrimp
- 2 medium zucchinis, zoodled
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 tsp ghee
- 1 tbsp The Spice Cave's SEA
- ¼ cup water or low-sodium broth
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- In a small bow, mix together sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Add ghee to a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add bell pepper & onion and sautee until soft, 5-7 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook until no longer pink, stirring frequently.
- Add in zoodles and pour in sauce.
- Stir gently until well blended and all the food is heated through.
- Serve immediately.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive money if you make a purchase using one of the links. For more about my disclosure policy see here: https://fitslowcookerqueen.com/about/disclosure-policy/