- 1/2 lb Haddock from Sizzlefish seasoned with The Spice Cave’s SEA seasoning.
- 1/2 lb sweet potatoes, sliced thin
- 2 tbsp evoo + 1 tsp
- 1 tsp The Spice Cave’s MOJO
- 1/2 tsp The Spice Cave’s FIRE
- 1 lb asparagus
- 2 tsp Caribeque’s lemon garlic
- 1 tsp ghee
- 1/2 lb baby beets, quartered from
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Heat oven to 400.
- In medium bowl, toss sweet potatoes with 1 tbsp evoo, Mojo and Fire. until coated.
- In medium bowl, toss asparagus with 1 tbsp evoo and lemon garlic seasoning until coated. Add dollops of ghee on top before baking.
- In small bowl, toss beets with 1 tsp evoo and salt.
- Line pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Bake sweet potatoes & beets 25-30 min or until tender.
- Add fish and asparagus to the pan and bake an additional 20-25 min.
- Serve immediately.