- 16 ounces challah bread, torn into pieces
- 1 large apple, diced
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk of your choice
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Spray slow cooker generously with cooking spray. Add torn challah bread pieces. Top with diced apple.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together eggs,vanilla, cinnamon, unsweetened applesauce, milk, and whipping cream. Pour over bread making sure all the pieces are wet. Gently pat down the wet bread mixture so the top is an even surface.
- Cook HIGH 2-4, LOW 4-6 hours or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean.