Slow Cooker Irish Dublin Coddle (Paleo/Whole30)
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours 20 mins
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 1 lb sausage
- 3/4 lb bacon
- 1 cup low-sodium beef broth
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 small onions, chopped into large chunks
- 1 lb potatoes or sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook bacon and sausage over medium heat until fully browned. Drain any grease.
- Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker
- Stir until well combined.
- Cook HIGH 2-3 hours or LOW 4-6 hours.