- 1 lb chicken breasts (boneless, skinless), cut into pieces
- 1 lb sausage, cut into 1-inch rounds (andouille preferred if it fits your dietary restrictions)
- 1/2 lb shrimp
- 2 cups cauliflower, riced (raw)
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 15 ounces diced tomatoes
- 3/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- ½ tsp cayenne
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp oil (for IP)
- Add all ingredients EXCEPT the shrimp and rice to the slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Cook HIGH 2-3 hours or LOW 4-6 (add an hour or so if you’re using dark meat).
- Stir in shrimp and cauliflower rice and cook an additional 5-20 minutes or until shrimp are no longer pink. Remove bay leaves before serving.
- Turn on the IP and select Sauté. Once hot, add oil.
- Add bell pepper, onion, and celery to the pressure cooker and cook 3-5 minutes or until soft. Pour diced tomatoes and broth into the Instant Pot. Deglaze the bottom of the pressure cooker by scraping all the bits off with a wooden spoon.
- Add chicken, sausage, garlic, diced tomatoes, salt, garlic powder, paprika, oregano, thyme, pepper, cayenne, and onion powder. Stir to mix well.
- Close lid and seal valve. Set high pressure and cook for 5 minutes (7 minutes if using chicken thighs). Quick release pressure.
- Stir in cauliflower rice and shrimp. Turn off the pressure cooker and put the lid back on. Let the food sit 10-15 minutes or until cauliflower is soft and shrimp is pink. Remove bay leaves before serving.