- 1 lb chicken breasts (boneless, skinless), cut into pieces
- 1 lb sausage, cut into 1-inch rounds (andouille preferred if it fits your dietary restrictions)
- 1/2 lb shrimp
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups cauliflower, riced (raw)
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 15 ounces diced tomatoes
- 3/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- ½ tsp cayenne
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp oil (for IP)
- Add all ingredients except the shrimp and rice to the slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Cook HIGH 2-3 hours or LOW 4-6 (add an hour or so if you’re using dark meat)
- Stir in shrimp and cauliflower rice and cook an additional 15 minutes or until shrimp are no longer pink. Remove bay leaves before serving.
- Turn on the IP and select Sauté. Once hot add oil and sausage and cook a few minutes until sausage is browned. Remove sausage from the IP.
- Add chicken and sear on each side. Remove chicken from the IP.
- Add bell pepper, onion, and celery to the IP and cook 3-5 minutes or until soft. Pour broth into the Instant Pot, scraping off any browned bits from the bottom. Add chicken, sausage, garlic, diced tomatoes, salt, garlic powder, paprika, oregano, thyme, pepper, cayenne, and onion powder. Stir to mix well.
- Close lid and seal valve. Set high pressure and cook for 5 minutes (7 minutes if using chicken thighs). Quick release pressure.
- Stir in cauliflower rice and shrimp. Cook uncovered on the WARM setting 10-15 minutes or until cauliflower is soft and shrimp is cooked pink (approx 10 minutes). Remove bay leaves before serving.