- 2 lbs chicken wings
- Juice of 4 lemons (approx 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth or water
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Place chicken in the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl mix together sauce ingredients. Pour sauce on top of wings.
- Add lemon slices on top of the chicken.
- Cook HIGH 2-3 hours or low 4-6. You will know the chicken is done when the internal temperature reaches 165° Fahrenheit.
Electric Pressure Cooker (Instant Pot)
- Pour water into the pressure cooker. Add trivet.
- Season wings with salt & pepper (optional). Pile the wings on top of the trivet.
- Close lid and seal valve. Set high pressure and cook 5 minutes. When done, quick release remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove wings from pressure cooker with tongs. Mix together sauce ingredients. Toss with half the sauce & then continue on to the broil steps below. After broiling, pour remaining sauce on top of wings.
- If you’re not going to broil your wings, you can toss the wings with all of the sauce and serve.
BROIL (optional but recommended): when done cooking, remove wings from the appliance and lay them on a large baking sheet. Place the baking sheet under your oven’s broiler for 2-5 minutes or until wings are crisp to your liking.