- 8 ounces quinoa pasta elbows
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 15 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 6 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 15 ounces red kidney beans, drained & rinsed
- 15 ounces great northern beans, drained & rinsed
- 3 celery stalks, sliced
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 lb green beans, cut into 1-in pieces
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 2 bay leaves
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Add all ingredients EXCEPT the pasta to the slow cooker.
- Cook HIGH 2-3 hours or LOW 4-6.
- Add pasta and cook an additional 15-30 min or until pasta is tender.
- Remove bay leaves prior to serving.