- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups salsa verde
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Cook HIGH 2-3 hours or LOW 4-6.
Electric Pressure Cooker (Instant Pot)
- Add all the ingredients to the pressure cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Close and seal vent. Select high pressure for 15 minutes. When done cooking, natural release 5 minutes then quick release remaining pressure.
LAST STEP: Remove the chicken from the appliance, shred it, place it back in the slow cooker or pressure cooker.