Slow Cooker or Instant Pot Seafood Ramen
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours 5 mins
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 64 ounces broth (seafood, vegetable, or chicken)
- 4–6 ounces ramen
- 1 lb seafood
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup kale, chopped
- 1/2 lb tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- Add all ingredients EXCEPT the seafood, kale and ramen to the slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Cook HIGH 2-3 hours, LOW 4-6.
- Add seafood, kale & ramen and cook and additional 15-30 minutes.
- Add all ingredients EXCEPT the seafood, kale and ramen to the Instant Pot. Stir to mix well.
- Close lid and seal valve. Set high pressure and cook for 8 minutes. Quick release.
- Add kale & ramen, close lid and cook an additional 5 minutes on WARM. Open IP, stir in seafood, and cook on warm until seafood is cooked through, approximately 5-10 minutes.