- 2 lb spaghetti squash
- 1 lb ground meat
- 24 ounces diced tomatoes or marinara sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning (see blog post)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Add diced tomatoes/sauce, garlic, and seasonings to bottom of slow cooker.
- Crumble up ground meat and add to sauce.
- Stir to mix well.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half crosswise. Scoop out seeds and place each half-open side down in the sauce.
- Cook HIGH 2-3 hrs or LOW 4-6.
- The spaghetti squash will be very hot. You’ll need to use tongs or an oven mitt to remove it.