- 2 lb spaghetti squash, uncooked
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 2 lbs ground meat, browned
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- Handful fresh herbs (optional)
- Add meat, diced tomatoes, onion, garlic, salt, and Italian seasonings to the slow cooker.
- Stir to mix well.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half, crosswise. Scoop out the seeds and add to the slow cooker, hole side down.
- Cook HIGH 3-4 or LOW 6-8.
- Remove spaghetti squash from the slow cooker. It will be very hot so use oven mitts. Let squash cool a bit then rake a fork back and forth across the squash to remove its flesh into spaghetti-like strands.
- Add spaghetti squash strands back into the slow cooker and mix until well combined with the meat & tomatoes.