Slow Cooker/Instant Pot Low-Carb Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours 10 mins
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- 10–12 ounces fresh spinach, chopped
- 15 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained & chopped
- 2 cups low-fat mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese, cut up if in brick-form
- 1 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth (for IP)
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Spray slow cooker generously with cooking spray.
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker.
- Stir to mix well. Cook HIGH 2-3 hour or LOW 4-6.
- Spray IP generously with cooking spray.
- Add all ingredients EXCEPT the Parmesan & mozzarella cheese to the IP. Make sure to add the 1/2 cup of broth. Stir to mix well.
- Close lid and seal valve. Set high pressure and cook for 5 minutes. Quick release pressure.
- Turn IP to WARM and add Parmesan & mozzarella cheese. Stir until cheese is melted.