5-Ingredient Slow Cooker/Instant Pot Steak Fajitas (Low-Carb, Paleo, Whole30)
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 2 lbs beef, sliced
- 1-2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 15 ounces salsa or diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp fajita seasoning (see blog post for homemade mix)
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Cook HIGH 2-3 hours, LOW 4-6.
- Turn on the IP and select Sauté. Once hot add oil to the pot. Add the beef, onions, and bell pepper until beef is browned and vegetables softened, approximately 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients. Stir to mix well.
- Close lid and seal valve. Set manual (high) pressure to 9 minutes. Quick release the pressure. Stir & serve.