- 3 lb your favorite vegetables
- 15 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1 cup water (for pressure cooker)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp evoo
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce (omit or use compliant version for paleo/whole30)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Add diced tomatoes to bottom of the slow cooker. Add summer vegetables on top of the diced tomatoes.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together sauce ingredients. Pour sauce into the slow cooker making sure all the vegetables are covered. Stir now if you want to or stir after it’s done cooking.
- Cook HIGH 3 hours or LOW 6 or until vegetables are soft.
- Stir before serving if you haven’t already.
Electric Pressure Cooker (Instant Pot)
- Pour water in the water & add the steamer basket to the pressure cooker. Place vegetables in the steamer basket. If you using potatoes, put them on the bottom.
- Close & lock lid. Cook high pressure for 5 minutes. When done, quick release the pressure.
- Remove vegetables & the steamer basket. Pour out the water.
- Turn the pressure cooker to saute. Add the diced tomatoes and sauce ingredients. Stir in the vegetables and cook approximately 3-5 minutes.