- 1 head cabbage, chopped (approximately 4 cups)
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1–2 cups cauliflower rice
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup low-sodium beef broth
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp parsley
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground meat and cook until no longer pink, crumbling as you go. Drain grease.
- Add ground meat along with all ingredients EXCEPT the cauliflower rice to the slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Cook HIGH 3-4 hour or LOW 6-8.
- Add cauliflower rice and cook an additional 15-30 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Set pressure cooker to the high saute setting. Once hot, add oil.
- Add ground meat & onion and cook until browned, 3-5 minutes, crumbling the meat as it cooks. Drain excess grease if needed.
- Add all other ingredients EXCEPT the cauliflower rice. Stir to mix well.
- Add lid, close and seal vent. Select manual setting and set time for 7 minutes. When cook time is completed, natural release pressure 5 minutes then quick release any remaining pressure.
- Open lid & stir in cauliflower rice.
- Add lid, close and seal vent. Select manual setting and set time for 0 (zero) minutes. Quick release pressure.