- 1 1/2 pounds beef stew meat
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced (I used one red, one green)
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 2 medium-size zucchini, sliced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos or low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Cook HIGH 3-4 hours or LOW 6-8
- Turn on the Instant Pot and select sauté. Once hot add the oil to the pressure cooker and the beef. Cook until beef is browned, approximately 2-3 minutes. Remove beef and set aside.
- Add bell peppers, onion, and mushrooms, and cook for a 5-7 minutes or until vegetables are soft. Add garlic and cook an additional minute.
- Add the broth & if needed, use a wooden spoon to scrape the bottom of the pressure cooker to remove any bits that stuck to it. Make sure you scrape it well to avoid burning during cooking.
- Stir beef back into the pressure cooker along with all the remaining ingredients.
- Close lid and seal valve. Set high pressure and cook for 25 minutes. When cook time is done, quick release the pressure.