Optional step – add oil to a large pan over medium-high heat. Add brisket, bell pepper, and onion to pan and cook, a few minutes until meat is browned and vegetable begin to soften.
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Cook HIGH 4-5 hours, LOW 8-10.
- Turn on the IP and select Sauté. Once hot add oil to the pot. Add the brisket, bell pepper, and onion and cook a few minutes until meat is browned and vegetable begin to soften. Drain grease if you need to.
- Add the bone broth & garlic to the IP. Stir to mix.
- Close lid and seal valve. Set high pressure and cook for 40 minutes. Natural release pressure for 5 minutes then manually the remaining pressure.