- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced into thin strips
- 1–2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 medium size onion, sliced
- 15 ounces diced tomatoes or salsa
- 2 tbsp fajita seasoning (see blog post for homemade mix)
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Cook HIGH 2-3 hours or LOW 4-6.
- Turn the Instant Pot to saute. Once hot, add the oil, onion, and bell pepper and cook 3-5 minutes until soft.
- Add chicken & fajita seasonings. Stir to mix well.
- Close lid and seal valve. Set high pressure and cook 8 minutes. Quick release pressure.
Do not let this sit on the WARM setting; the chicken will overcook and dry out.