This pumpkin spice latte is not only made in the slow cooker or Instant Pot, there’s no refined sugar! So good and easy, there’s no need to buy store-bought again.
Why spend money on store-bought pumpkin spice lattes when you can make your own? Yes in the slow cooker!
Beverages – another category I don’t make a lot of recipes for. I don’t know why not, slow cookers are great for making hot beverages, especially during the fall & winter months.
Most pumpkin spice lattes use some variation of sugar but you guys know how I feel about using sugar…I don’t use it. Instead used honey. You can use all-natural maple syrup to make this a vegan beverage.
Pour everything in, stir and let it cook.Print
- 5 cups strong coffee
- 4 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp Primal Palate pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon or 1 cinnamon stick (or more)
- Mix all ingredients in the slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Cook HIGH 2 hours or LOW 4.
- Add all ingredients to the electric pressure cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Close lid and seal valve. Set high pressure for 5 minutes. When done, natural release pressure.
You can use any brand of coffee you like just make it a little stronger than usual since it’s going to be diluted with almond milk. Speaking of almond milk, if you don’t have that on hand then substitute coconut milk (light preferred).
I made this in my 3.5-quart slow cooker.
Set this on warm and serve at your holiday party!
This post contains affiliate links. That means if you click on one of the product links, I might receive compensation. For more about my disclosure policy see here: https://fitslowcookerqueen.com/about/disclosure-policy/.